Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Chronohague

chronophage

This beast sits on top a clock devouring every second, sometimes blinking with satisfaction.

According to the wikipedia,

the Chronophage reminds viewers in a dramatic way of the inevitable passing of time. Taylor deliberately designed it to be "terrifying": "Basically I view time as not on your side. He'll eat up every minute of your life, and as soon as one has gone he's salivating for the next." Others have described it as "hypnotically beautiful and deeply disturbing".


I have it as my wallpaper now.

1 comment:

  1. Update now, you, fucking bastard!!!!!!! You, fucking lazy!!!!!!!!!

    Funcking hell!!!!!!! What U think R U doing!!!!!!!!!!

    I´ll c u in hell!!!!!!!

    PS: Can you make me a favor, please? Can you write something literary, for instance?

    I´m gonna be a fucking pain, because every day I´m gonna ask for you the same fucking thing.

    ReplyDelete