Monday, March 24, 2008

The A-Team theory

After meeting friends of an acquaintance I discovered that their personalities matched closely those of the A-team: there was a seducer, a tough guy, a thinker and a fool (from left to right in the picture).
Then I thought about my friends and... bang! there we were. We even had an Amy.

There are many personality theories. My personal one is that, thinking about the big picture, there are only four personality types:

1. John "Hannibal" Smith
2. Templeton "Faceman" Peck
3. H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock
4. Bosco "B.A." (Bad Attitude) Baracus

and for a group of friends to last there has to be one of each.

Now... what part do you play in your group of friends?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/5/08 23:36

    I'm a woman so I suppose I'm Amy... And you?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least at work I think you're more of a faceman, because people rely on you in order to get things.

    As for myself, in my closest group of friends I'm B.A., but in others I play other parts.

    ReplyDelete