Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Moebius

Micalet Stairs

You can always find a quote that describes your current situation. In my case, 19 days away from the exam that I should have been studying for the last 9 months, at 1:20 AM in the night and with a 200-page dissertation to finnish, print and photocopy before tomorrow afternoon (I am defending it in front of my fellow students as a rehearsal), the perfect fit is:

"The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays, is coming to a close. In its place we are entering a period of consequences"
- Winston Churchill, November 1936

It is only ironic that I'm blogging about it instead of getting my hands dirty trying to do my best. Then again, if that was the case, I wouldn't be writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment